Register your interest to attend the event on Tuesday, 19th November 2019 from 10 am
You will have the opportunity to meet the British International school Madinaty Principal Mrs. Lois Reed for a presentation of the school followed by tour of the facilities.
The agenda of the open day will be:
10 :00 am - 10:20 am principal's presentation.
10:20 am - 10:40 am school tour.
10:40 am - 12:40 pm child Assessment
*Please bring along the schools reports to proceed with your child’s application and assessment.
- Original birth certificate – computer generated (Egyptian students)
- Copy of student’s passport and residence visa valid for no less than six months – this should not be a tourist visa (non-Egyptian students).
- Eight recent passport-size photos of student.
- Copy of mother and father’s ID (National Number) and passport copies of non-Egyptian parents.
- Copy of student’s vaccination record (for EYFS)
- Original academic report from previous school for last academic year.
- Stamped attendance statement from previous school starting from Year 1.
- Letter of good conduct from previous school for students in Year 6 and above.
Looking forward to welcoming you!